Acquiring a premium location bungalow or farmhouse isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and the elite few that manage to accomplish this seek to furnish it with the right interiors and exteriors to stand out from the crowd. Having spent a significant portion in purchasing a premium residential space, individuals are then faced with the predicament of identifying the right material and designs that can uplift the décor and interiors as well. Looking to combine aesthetic and unique solutions with safety features leads most people to choose glass solutions over other materials. The widespread advancements in technology and design have transformed glass from a plain transparent sheet to a flexible and multi-purpose décor material.
Glass manufacturers have also found new and innovative ways to use this material by adding to its strength and durability. Glass solutions are no longer restricted to your door or window panels but can also be used on your flooring and staircases. Where earlier everyone seemed to rely on marble for these aspects, modern technology now brings you decorative and customizable glass solutions for an absolutely unique and fashionable look. Additionally, with enhanced security features these glass floors and staircase designs are also a safe and secure addition to your home.
Benefits of using glass solutions for your décor
- Trendy and modern glass designs instantly elevate your interiors while adapting to reflect your personality and individuality.
- An expansive glass flooring in your house customized with a modern design can instantly elevate your décor and give your home a unique quality.
- Glass offers several aesthetic solutions in the form of various prints, colour and design, adding a whole new dimension of elegance and magnificence to your home.
- Smooth and hassle-free, glass is resistant to damage by water or heat making it a highly durable and trouble-free element.
- Toughened glass solutions are sturdy options that are safe even around children. These are shatter-proof and in the eventuality of damage, do not crumble into sharp shards but rather small pieces, preventing injury.
- Opting for glass railings along the staircase also eliminates the concern of rust as encountered over time with metal railings. Additionally, the smooth surface of glass also makes it easier to clean and maintain.
When planning glass solutions for floors and staircases, certain additional aspects can also be considered. Individuals can opt for custom designs or under lighting on the glass floors, or even a varying range of transparency for a play on reflection angles of light.
However, even though glass floors and staircases bring a magnificent allure and charm to your home, there are certain points that need to be considered. Some of these include:
- Avoiding sharp or hard objects with a heavy concentrated weight on glass flooring designed only for regular walking use.
- Planning sections of glass floorings where furniture will be placed in advance to ensure the thickness of the flooring is compensated for the excess weight.
- Ensuring that the lights used under the glass flooring or staircase do not produce excess heat which can over time damage the glass.
- A purely transparent glass may, especially in balconies, may make certain people uncomfortable. Instead, one can opt for a slightly tinted or obscure glass that looks classy but does not display the ground below.
The right window supplier can help you tackle all these issues and more while ensuring that your home looks stylish and elegant.
Apart from being aesthetically pleasing, glass solutions in your interiors and exteriors can also be customized for a series of benefits ranging from sound-proofing, insulation, security and privacy. Toughened glass solutions are much stronger than regular glass and can safeguard your interiors. This glass is impossible to break through and offers enhanced security for your space. Additionally, glass solutions can also be customized to drown out noise from outside or even prevent excess heat from filtering in without blocking the sunlight. Glass solutions in the form of frosted or etched glass work wonders to stylize a section while adding to one’s privacy. These solutions work perfectly in the bedroom or in the kitchen.
Depending on your space and requirements, glass manufacturers’ can create perfect solutions for you that are stylistic, fashionable yet practical. Versatile and ecological, glass is the go-to element for anyone looking for a sophisticated solution to enrich their interiors and bring a layer of sophistication to their home.
Content Source: Glasxperts